Mountain Paw Brand Guidelines
For those who want to use our logos, icons, and other assets, please follow these simple rules in order to ensure that the branding for
Mountain Paw is displayed in the best possible light. This is a living document, so rules may be added, removed, or modified if we need to. Be sure to check back at this page often to know what has been changed.
We have two versions of the logo: the crest (which consists of just the paw print) and the logotype (which consists of the “Mountain Paw” words in addition to the paw print). The logotype should be the preferred version of the logo. The crest, however, should only be used for small area, such as favicons or stamps (... we know that our logo will most likely not appear on a stamp, but you get the idea).
We a variation of colours that you can choose from. Apart from our standard Mountain Blue, we also have each of the other colours of the rainbow based off of Mountain Blue, as well as black and white. The all parts of the logo must use the same colour consistently and the negative space within the logo must not have any colour added to it.
- Don’t alter the colour of the logo outside of the approved colours.
- Don’t add more than one colour.
- Don’t stretch, squish, or otherwise deform the logo in any way.
- Don’t add the word “Studios” after the logotype.
- Don’t type in “Mountain Paw” beside the crest.
- Don’t add effects like drop shadows or embosses.
If you have any questions related to our brand guidelines, please don't hesitate to talk to us by filling out the form below.